Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Bike Repair and Maintenance
NOTE: minor repairs such as flat tires can be completed while you wait.
Our current estimate of turnaround time for tune-up packages or any other major repairs is listed above. Completion dates will vary depending upon the type of work being scheduled and the availability of needed parts.
Bring your bicycle to the Ski Hut for bike maintenance and bike repairs and you’ll receive a thorough free estimate. We have provided high quality bike service for over 66 years that include everything from fixing flat tires, to full tune-ups.
How to Minimize Your Repair Bills:
- Keep your bike clean.
- Keep your bike dry.
- Keep your chain lubed.
We have a minimum labor charge of $50 for all services on E-bikes outside of our dealer agreements. Please call if you have any questions about servicing your E-bike.
Please be sure it is fully charged and please bring your keys. These are very important details for e-bike service. Thanks!
- Repair Estimates – Upon drop-off of bike an estimate on repairs will be given. This is not a quote. Actual bill could be less or more.
- New Ski Hut Bikes – Congrats on the new ride! You are entitled to one free tune-up within the first 30 days of ownership.
- Abandoned Bikes – Bikes not picked up after 30 days may be donated to a worthy recipient. We will make every attempt to contact the owner prior to taking such action.
- Warranty - for product not purchased at Ski Hut. We are happy to assist with warranty issues on brands we carry, but please note we have a minimum $50 surcharge for this service.
- The Basic Ski Hut Tune Up = $59.99 (Includes standard safety check and light cleaning, as well as shifting and brake check. Does not include parts).
- The Standard Ski Hut Tune Up = $99.99 (Includes shifting and braking adjustments, truing of wheels, airing up tires, tightening bolts, lubricating external moving parts, assessing bearings – lube if needed, assessing suspension when applicable and general safety check).
- The Deluxe Ski Hut Tune Up = $159.99 (Includes installation labor for cables and housing deluxe tune-up, as well as, drivetrain disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, lubrication, and adjustment).
* Prices do not include parts.
* Excessively dirty bikes will be charged for cleaning. Prices are subject to change dependent upon repair complexity. Recumbent bikes, E-bikes, tandems, trikes, etc. are often more time consuming. Cost of any new parts will be added to the base cost.
A La Carte Services:
Fork and Headset Work
Tire & Tube Work