Bike Repair and Maintenance
5/3/23 A Note From Our Service Dept: We are currently running a 10-14 day turnaround time on major services and repairs (depending on the bike this may also extend to standard tunes) - Please be patient, we are working as hard as we can to get you out on the trails!
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 218-724-8525
Our hooks are full! If you have been contacted that your bike's service is complete, please come pick it up!
Bike Repair Policies:
- Repair Estimates– Upon drop-off of bike an estimate on repairs will be given. This is not a quote. Actual bill could be less or more.
- New Ski Hut Bikes– Congrats on the new ride! You are entitled to one free tune-up within the first 30 days of ownership.
- Abandoned Bikes– All bicycles left more than 30 days after completion of work are subject to a storage fee.
- Warranty - For product not purchased at Ski Hut. We are happy to assist with warranty issues on brands we carry, but please note we have a minimum $50 surcharge for this service.
- The Basic Ski Hut Tune Up$59.99* includes standard safety check and light cleaning, as well as shifting and brake check.
- The Standard Ski Hut Tune Up$99.99* includes shifting and braking adjustments, truing of wheels, airing up tires, tightening bolts, lubricating external moving parts, assessing bearings – lube if needed, assessing suspension when applicable and general safety check.
- The Deluxe Ski Hut Tune Up $249.99* includes installation labor for cables and housing deluxe tune-up, as well as, drive-train disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, lubrication, and adjustment.
* Prices do not include parts and excessively dirty bikes will be charged for cleaning.
A La Carte Services:
Fork and Headset Work
Tire & Tube Work