MASKS REQUIRED | Mon.-Fri. 10-6pm, Sat. 9-5pm, Sun. 11-5pm | 218-724-8525 | 1032 E 4th Street, Duluth MN 55805 | [email protected]
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Comp frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT’s got your back.
|SWAT||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
|STEM||Future Stem, Comp|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Comp, Cromoly rails|
|SEATPOST||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano GRX RX810, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-34t|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano Threaded BSA BB|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano GRX RX810, braze-on|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting|
|CRANKSET||Shimano GRX RX810-2 48-31T|
|CHAIN||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
WHEELS & TIRES
|FRONT TIRE||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|REAR WHEEL||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, alloy freehub body, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|REAR TIRE||Pathfinder Pro, 2Bliss Ready, transparent sidewall, 700x38mm|
|INNER TUBES||700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve|
|FORK||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|FRAME||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 30.8mm|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review DIVERGE COMP CARBON