For the best Skinbased experience, we recommend pairing the XCD BC 160 with the EA 2.0 Universal Binding. Check out the complete ski set here.
Purpose: An exceptionally versatile XCD ski. Built for outings in the hills where variable snow conditions and terrain will be encountered. Ideal for larger XCD skiers, as well as those carrying a heavy pack.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat ski base*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1200g (2lbs 10oz) w/o binding
- Length 160cm
- Width 131-100-122mm