Add your review
TS Top Coats
- TS6L is especially developed for colder conditions, down to -12C (10F). TS06L is a versatile wax that works in all snow conditions, but performs at its best when the humidity is high. -4C to -12C (25F to 10F).
- TS7L performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various of snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core range of use. -2C to -8C (28F to 18F).
- TS8L is extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point with exceptional feedback from racing. It performs in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above and everything between. Basically a must have in conditions you will meet often. -4C to +4C (25F to 39F).
- Spray onto ski base. Best applied at temperatures above 50F.
- Allow product to dry for 10 minutes.
- Brush with a soft nylon brush (preferably the Swix brush with red nylon).