Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback to meet Yakima’s new Off-Road Rated standards.
- Attaches to your vehicle in one of two ways. Directly to an existing roof racks crossbars using LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps, or directly to a StreamLine TimberberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter
- Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback.
- Yakima® Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs. (depending on vehicle fit and roof type).
- Side-to-side slats act like crossbars for easily mounting most bike, kayak, ski mounts and more.Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad™ accessories.
- Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style.Six platform sizes ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle for a customized look.
- Attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad™ Crossbar Clamps. This size platform requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Mounts directly to Yakima SkyLine™ and TimberLine™ towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter. This size requires 2 or 3 sets of LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps and 4 or 6 towers depending on vehicle fit and desired load capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full collection of new LockNLoad™ accessories available to compliment any adventure.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review LockNLoad Platform J, 76x65 (3-bar system)