New for the 22/23 ski season, this latest iteration of the KAR features ABS base reinforcements that improve overall durability, as well as a new tip and tail design that offer better floatation and improved tracking.
The OAC EA 2.0 Universal Binding gives you the freedom to ski in your choice of flexible-soled winter or hiking footwear. Now there is no need to own a dedicated set of ski boots! Suitable for a wide range of adult shoe styles and sizes.
Purpose: The most versatile ski in the Skinbased collection, paired with our most versatile binding. Reliably handles a wide array of terrain, snow types, and adventures.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat ski base*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1150g (2lbs 9oz) w/o binding
- Length 149cm
- Width 131-110-122mm