HOURS: Mon.-Fri. 10-6pm | Sat. 9-5pm | Sun. 11-5pm | 218-724-8525 | 1032 E 4th Street, Duluth MN 55805 | [email protected]
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Covid-19 Message to Our Customers
Here at Ski Hut we realize we must help to minimize close contact with one another in order to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With this in mind we remain committed to staying open in order to support you, our loyal customers, with your very important “social distancing” activities.
Our service department will remain staffed and open during business hours. Due to the increase of service needs, please call to schedule a service appointment.
We would like to remind everyone that, while we are open, we still request that our customers take steps to help insure everyone’s safety.
Our Request of Customers:
- Keep your social distance – 6 feet apart please.
- Please wear a mask if you have one.
- Please try to limit the number of people you bring in to the store.
- Please try to touch as little as possible while you are in the store.
- Pay with credit card if you can to avoid handling of cash.
- Utilize our curbside pick-up or drop-off option is you can. Simply call the shop to place your order and pay for your items @ 218-724-8525.
Our Covid-19 Plan:
- Our staff will all have face mask and be required to wear them while interacting with any individual.
- Employees with any symptoms (including if they have symptomatic members of the same household) will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will only be allowed to return only until they are no longer symptomatic for a period of several days.
- We are committed to sanitizing any and all touch points at both locations throughout the work day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use by both employees and customers.
- Our cleaning routine includes wiping down bikes and parts…phones and computers.
- We are running limited hours as well as limited staff.
- We have a max number of people allowed in the store at any given time. Please be patient if our "max capacity" sign is up.
Again – know that cycling and paddling is a great stress-reliever during this unpredictable times. But, let’s all be smart and respectful to everyone in our community. The more conscious we all are, the faster we can all get back to the new “normal”! We realize that we are all in this together. We also cannot forget or take for granted the fact that getting outside is key to peace of mind for the vast majority of our customer base. Ski Hut plays an important role in assisting with opportunities to experience outdoor endeavors. We will stay committed to supporting those endeavors for as long as possible, while supplies last and only if safe for our community.
Here’s to staying healthy and happy – both physically and mentally.
Your friends at Ski Hut.