Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
JOIN OUR TEAM
Ski Hut Gear Expert Positions
Part-time | Full-time | Internships
Are you looking to be at the forefront of Duluth’s fast-growing outdoor industry? The Ski Hut has an opportunity for you. The Ski Hut is a respected industry leader with over 65 years of business in skiing, snowboarding, cycling, and paddlesports.
You will become a true expert and authority in the products we sell with opportunities to grow into a long-term career as an expert with supervisor and manager opportunity’s for strong leaders.
Ski Hut is always looking for hardworking outdoor enthusiasts with a passion to provide the highest quality service and assistance to our customers. Outdoor experience desired, but not required.
- Excellent place to a start career in the Outdoor Industry
- Join a fun and low-stress workplace environment
- Earn above your hourly wage with commission opportunities
- Opportunities to get involved in sponsored outdoor community events
- Learn about products and companies in the Outdoor Industry
- Build additional technical skills like bike maintenance, ski tuning, ski boot fitting, waxing techniques and more
- Discounts on industry season passes/tickets
- Discounts on in-store products and gear
- Opportunities for industry pro-deals for outdoor gear
Join our talented team. Employees at Ski Hut are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and high quality service level. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse, expert workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and outdoor experience. We look forward to meeting you!
So if you have a passion for the outdoor sports, apply today!
Click here to print Job Application
To apply, fill out our application and send it to [email protected] Please also include a resume and a cover letter that details your outdoor interest, experience, career goals and why you think you would be a good fit.
Feel free to stop in and give us a more personal introduction. We look forward to hearing from you!