Mon-Fri 9-7pm, Sat 9-5pm, Sun 11-5pm | 218-724-8525 | 1032 E 4th Street, Duluth MN 55805 | [email protected]
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
If you’re looking for a versatile MTB shoe that can transition from hot laps in the park to cold beers at the base without missing a step, then look no further. The 2FO Roost Flat brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a new SlipNot™ ST rubber sole delivers unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpased flat-pedal grip and connection
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2FO ROOST FLAT